Sunday, December 17, 2006

Karaoke: TORN (Natalie Imbruglia)

I thought I saw a man brought to life / He was warm / He came around / Like he was dignified / He showed me what it was to cry / Well you couldn't be that man I adored / You don’t seem to know / Don’t seem to care / What your heart is for / But I don’t know him anymore / There’s nothing where he used to lie / My conversation has run dry / That’s what’s going on / Nothing's fine, I’m torn / I'm all out of faith / This is how I feel / I'm cold and I am shamed / Lying naked on the floor / Illusion never changed / Into something real / I'm wide awake and I can see / The perfect sky is torn / You're a little late / I’m already torn / So I guess the fortune teller's right / Should have seen / Just what was there / And not some holy light / But you crawled beneath my veins and now / I don't care, I have no luck / I don't miss it all that much / There's just so many things / That I can’t touch, I’m torn / I'm all out of faith / This is how I feel / I'm cold and I am shamed / Lying naked on the floor / Illusion never changed / Into something real / I'm wide awake and I can see / The perfect sky is torn / You’re a little late / I’m already torn / Torn / Ooh ooh-ooh ooh / There’s nothing where he used to lie / My inspiration has run dry / That’s what’s going on / Nothings right, I’m torn / I’m all out of faith / This is how I feel / I’m cold and I am shamed / Lying naked on the floor / Illusion never changed / Into something real / I’m wide awake and I can see / The perfect sky is torn / I’m all out of faith / This is how I feel / I’m cold and I’m ashamed / Bound and broken on the floor / You’re a little late / I’m already torn / Torn / Oh

No comments:

Post a Comment