Sunday, December 17, 2006

Karaoke: WHEN YOU'RE GONE (Bryan Adams)

I've been wandering around the house all night / Wondering what the hell to do / Yeah, I'm trying to concentrate / But all I can think of is you / Well, the phone don't ring 'cuz my friends ain't home / I'm tired of being all alone / Got the TV on 'cuz the radio's playing / Songs that remind me of you / Baby, when you're gone / I realize I'm in love / The days go on and on / And the nights just seem so long / Even food don't taste that good / Drink ain't doing what it should / Things just feel so wrong / Baby, when you're gone (yeah) / I've been driving up and down these streets / Trying to find somewhere to go / Yeah, I'm lookin' for a familiar face / But there's no one I know / Oh, this is torture, this is pain / It feels like I'm gonna go insane / I hope you're coming back real soon / 'Cuz I don't know what to do / Baby, when you're gone (when you're gone) / I realize I'm in love / The days go on and on (on and on) / And the nights just seem so long / Even food don't taste that good / Drink ain't doing what it should / Things just feel so wrong (oh, yeah) / Baby, when you're gone / Oh baby, when you're gone (when you're gone) / I realize I'm in love (so in love) / The days go on and on / And the nights just seem so long / Even food don't taste that good (oh ooh-oh) / Drink ain't doing what it should (oh) / Things just feel so wrong (so wrong) / Baby, when you're gone (yeah, gone) / Oh baby, when you're gone / Ha, yeah, baby, when you're gone

No comments:

Post a Comment