Sunday, December 17, 2006

Karaoke: PRIVATE EMOTION (Ricky Martin ft. Meja)

Every endless night / Has a dawning day / Every darkest sky / Has a shining ray / And it shines on you / Baby, can't you see / You're the only one / Who can shine for me / It's a private emotion / That fills you tonight / And a silence falls between us / As the shadows steal the light / And wherever you may find it / Wherever it may lead / Let your private emotion come to me / (Come to me, come to me) / Come to me / When your soul is tired / And your heart is weak / Do you think of love / As a one-way street / Well, it runs both ways / Open up your eyes / Can't you see me here / How can you deny? / Oh, it's a private emotion / That fills you tonight / And the silence falls between us / As the shadows steal the light / And wherever you may find it / Wherever it may lead / Let your private emotion come to me / (Come to me, come to me) / Every endless night / Has a dawning day / Every darkest sky / Has a shining ray / It takes a lot to laugh / As your tears go by / But you can find me here / 'Til your tears run dry / It's a private emotion / That fills you tonight / And the silence falls between us / As the shadows steal the light / And wherever you may find it / Wherever it may lead / Let your private emotion come to me / Let your private emotion come to me / Let your private emotion come to me / Come to me / Come to me

No comments:

Post a Comment