Sunday, December 17, 2006

Karaoke: THAT DAY (Natalie Imbruglia)

That day, that day / What a mess, what a marvel / I walked into that cloud again / And I lost myself / And I'm sad, sad, sad / Small, alone, scared / Craving purity / A fragile mind / And a gentle spirit / That day, that day / What a marvelous mess / This is all I that can do / I'm done to be me / Sad, scared, small / Alone, beautiful / It's supposed to be like this / I accept everything / It's supposed to be like this / That day, that day / I lay down beside myself / In this feeling of pain / Sadness, scared, small / Climbing, crawling / Towards the light / And it's all that I see / And I'm tired / And I'm right / And I'm wrong / And it's beautiful / That day, that day / What a mess, what a marvel / We're all the same / And no one thinks so / And it's okay and I'm small / And I'm divine / And it's beautiful / And it's coming / And it's already here / And it's / Absolutely perfect / Well that day, that day / When everything was a mess / And everything was in place / And there's too much hurt / Sad, small, scared, alone / And everyone's a cynic / And it's hard / And it's sweet / But it's supposed to be like this / Well that day, that day / When I sat in the sun / And I thought / And I cried cos I'm sad / Scared, small, alone, strong / And I'm nothing and I'm true / Only a brave man can break through / And it's all okay / Yeah it's okay / That day, that day / I lay down beside myself / In this feeling of pain / Sadness, scared, small / Climbing, crawling / Towards the light / And it's all that I see / And I'm tired / And I'm right / And I'm wrong / And it's beautiful / That day, that day / What a mess, what a marvelous mess / We're all the same / And no one thinks so / And it's okay and I'm small / And I'm divine / And it's beautiful / And it's coming / And it's already here / And it's / Absolutely perfect / Oh ohh, ah ah / That day, that day / (Mmm) That day, that day / That day, that day / When I lay down beside myself / In this feeling of pain / Sadness, scared, small / Climbing, crawling / Towards the light / And it's all that I see / And I'm tired / And I'm right / And I'm wrong / And it's beautiful / That day, that day / What a mess, what a marvelous mess / We're all the same / And no one thinks so / And it's okay and I'm small / And I'm divine / And it's beautiful / And it's coming / And it's already here / And it's / Absolutely perfect / That day, that day / That day, that day / That day, that day / That day, that day / So sweet / Can you feel it (Mmm) / Are you here / Are you here with me / I can feel it / And it's beautiful / That day, that day

No comments:

Post a Comment