Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Karaoke: OVER AND OVER (Nelly & Tim McGraw)

Uh uh-uh-uh / Uh uh-uh-uh / Uh uh-uh-uh / 'Cause it's all in my head / I think about it over and over again / And I can't keep picturing you with him / And it hurts so bad, yeah / 'Cause it's all in my head / I think about it over and over again / I replay it over and over again / And I can't take it (yeah) / I can't shake it, no / I can't wait to see you / Want to see if you still got that look in your eyes / That one you had for me / Be-fore we said our goodbyes / And it's a shame that we / Gotta spend our time being mad about the same things / Over and over again / About the same thing / Over and over again / Oh, but I think she's leavin' / Oh, man, she's leavin' / I don't know what else to do / (I can't go on not lovin' you) / 'Cause it's all in my head / I think about it over and over again / And I can't keep picturing you with him / And it hurts so bad, yeah / 'Cause it's all in my head / I think about it over and over again / I replay it over and over again (yeah) / And I can't take it (yeah) / I can't shake it, no / I remember the day you left / I remember the last breath you took right in front of me / When you said that you would leave / I was too damn stubborn to try to stop you or say anything / But I see clearly now / And this choice I made keeps playin' in my head / Over and over again / Keep playin' in my head / Over and over again / Oh, I think she's leavin' / Oh, man, she's leavin' / I don't know what else to do / (I can't go on not lovin' you) / 'Cause it's all in my head / I think about it over and over again / And I can't keep picturing you with him / And it hurts so bad, yeah / 'Cause it's all in my head / I think about it over and over again / I replay it over and over again / And I can't take it / I can't shake it, no / Now that I've realized / That I'm going down / From all this pain you've put me through / Everytime I close my eyes (whoo, whoo) / I lock it down / Oh, I can't go on not lovin' you / 'Cause it's all in my head / I think about it over and over again / And I can't keep picturing you with him / And it hurts so bad, yeah / 'Cause it's all in my head / I think about it over and over again / I replay it over and over again / And I can't take it / I can't shake it, no / Uh uh-uh-uh / Uh uh-uh-uh / Uh uh-uh-uh / Uh uh-uh-uh / Uh uh-uh-uh / Uh, over and over again / Over and over again / 'Cause it's all in my head

No comments:

Post a Comment