Sunday, December 17, 2006

Karaoke: BARENAKED (Jennifer Love Hewitt)

Do you ever have that dream / Where you're walking / Naked down the street / And everyone just stares / Do you ever feel so deep / That you speak your mind / You put others straight to sleep / You wonder if anybody cares / Sometimes I think / I'm the only one / Whose day turned out / Unlike it had begun / And I feel bare naked / And I just can't take it / I'm getting jaded / No, I just can't fake it anymore / 'Cuz I'm bare naked / And I know life's what you make it / Wish I could float away / To some other day / You ever go downstairs / To start your day / But your car's not there / Yeah, you know the joke's on you / You ever try your luck / With a pickup line / But you just sucked / You tell yourself it wasn't you / And I know it's hard / To hold it inside / It's days like these / I run and hide / When I feel bare naked / And I just can't take it / I'm getting jaded / No, I just can't fake it anymore / 'Cuz I'm bare naked / And I know life's what you make it / Wish I could float away / To some other day / It's all a state of mind / But I don't mind / Trying to find a way / To keep my head above the mess I made / And what the world creates / Sometimes it feels so good / To let it all fall / As the world fall / I may fall / We all may fall / And then the world comes tumbling / Down down down down down / Bare naked / And I just can't take it / I'm getting jaded / No, I just can't fake it anymore / 'Cuz I'm bare naked / And I know life's what you make it / Wish I could float away / To some other day / When I feel / Doo-ooh doo doo, doo / Na na na dum dum dum / Ooh-ooh oh oh oh oh / I feel (barenaked), you feel, we all feel / Na na na na na / Oh-oh oh-oh oh oh (barenaked) / Ooh doo doo doo dum dum

No comments:

Post a Comment