Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Mark Rosario's "MY WIFE IS PREGNANT"

My Wife Is PregnantWhen I got back from KOMIKON, the first book I read was the last one I picked-up: Mark Rosario's "My Wife Is Pregnant". I've seen Mark's strips posted on Facebook and it really was amusing. It made me smirk or LOL in front of the screen, disturbing the peace of our office.

I was excited when I heard that Mark planned to leap into indie publishing by making those strips into a full-fledged comic book. "An Authobiographical Comic Book". It was right there on the cover. I should've known that this wouldn't just be a humorous and sometimes self-deprecating take on his road to fatherhood. What Mark made was a "love letter" to his wife and kid.

Keep it up Mark and start writing/making the second installment. I am sure dads and expectant parents will enjoy your work. I DID. And my "wife" isn't even pregnant.

No comments:

Post a Comment