Thursday, October 09, 2014

Karaoke: PARTY IN THE U.S.A. (Miley Cyrus)

I hopped off the plane at L.A.X. / With a dream and my cardigan / Welcome to the land of fame excess (whoa) / Am I gonna fit in? / Jumped in the cab, here I am for the first time / Look to my right and I see the Hollywood sign / This is all so crazy / Everybody seems so famous / My tummy's turnin' and I'm feelin' kinda home sick / Too much pressure and I'm nervous / That's when the taxi man turned on the radio / And a Jay-Z song was on / And a Jay-Z song was on / And a Jay-Z song was on / So I put my hands up / They're playing my song / The butterflies fly away / I'm noddin' my head like yeah / Movin' my hips like yeah / I got my hands up / They're playin' my song / I know I'm gonna be okay / Yeah, it's a party in the U.S.A. / Yeah, it's a party in the U.S.A. / Get to the club in my taxi cab / Everybody's looking at me now / Like, who's that chick that's rockin' kicks? / She gotta be from out of town / So hard with my girls not around me / It's definitely not a Nashville party / 'Cause all I see are stilettos / I guess I never got the memo / My tummy's turnin' and I'm feelin' kinda home sick / Too much pressure and I'm nervous / That's when the DJ dropped my favorite tune / And a Britney song was on / And a Britney song was on / And a Britney song was on / So I put my hands up / They're playing my song / The butterflies fly away / I'm noddin' my head like yeah / Movin' my hips like yeah / I got my hands up / They're playin' my song / I know I'm gonna be okay / Yeah, it's a party in the U.S.A. / Yeah, it's a party in the U.S.A. / Feel like hoppin' on a flight (on a flight) / Back to my hometown tonight (town tonight) / Something stops me every time (every time) / The DJ plays my song and I feel alright (yeah) / So I put my hands up / They're playing my song / The butterflies fly away / I'm noddin' my head like yeah (na-na-na nodding my head) / Movin' my hips like yeah (ooh yeah) / I got my hands up / They're playin' my song / I know I'm gonna be okay (gonna be oh-oh yeah) / Yeah (na na na ha ha), it's a party in the U.S.A. / Yeah, it's a party in the U.S.A. / So I put my hands up / They're playing my song / The butterflies fly away (butterflies fly away) / I'm noddin' my head like yeah (nodding my head like yeah) / Movin' my hips like yeah (movin' my hips like yeah) / I got my hands up / They're playin' my song / I know I'm gonna be okay (I'm gonna be okay) / Yeah (yeah), it's a party in the U.S.A. / Yeah (ha ha ha ha ha), it's a party in the U.S.A.

No comments:

Post a Comment