Friday, October 10, 2014

Karaoke: EXITS AND ENTRANCES (WATIC)

She's like a rock and I keep / Chipping off a piece to hold on to / And she's got a lot of nerve / Not seeing you the way that I do / We are, oh, we're about to be / So much closer than you thought that we could ever be / Well, I'm sorry to say that I gave it away / We'll I'm empty, you're empty / It's none of my business / But I won't be a witness / If I hang on for the ride / I promise I'll crash without her there / She's like a rock and you keep / Chipping off a piece to hold on to / And there's gotta be, gotta be / Something more than this / In a life full of exits and entrances / I know the way this plays out / But I couldn't find the words to tell you / And you thought that everytime she would never tell a lie / But believing a liar is feeding the fire / It's none of your business (Hang on for the ride) / But I won't be a witness / No, it's none of your business (Hang on for the ride) / But I won't be a witness / She's like a rock and you keep / Chipping off a piece to hold on to / And there's gotta be, gotta be / Something more than / Something more than this / She's like a rock and you keep / Chipping off a piece to hold on to / And there's gotta be, gotta be / Something more than this / In a life full of exits and entrances / Did you get what you wanted? / 'Cause I couldn't get enough / Now I'm back where I started / Again / She's like a rock and you keep / Chipping off a piece, chipping off a piece / She's like a rock and you keep (Yeah, she's like a rock) / Chipping off a piece, chipping off a piece / She's like a rock and you keep (Yeah, she's like a rock) / Chipping off a piece to hold on to / (Hang on for the ride) / She's like a rock and you keep / Chipping off a piece to hold on to / And there's gotta be, gotta be / Something more than / Something more than this / She's like a rock and you keep (Hang on for the ride) / Chipping off a piece to hold on to / And there's gotta be, gotta be (Hang on for the ride) / Something more than this / In a life full of exits and entrances / It's none of my business / But I won't be a witness

No comments:

Post a Comment