Friday, October 10, 2014

Karaoke: BOTH SIDES OF THE STORY (WATIC)

If this is what you think is honest, honestly / I think I'm gonna freak out / This isn't where I wanna be, wanna be / I think I'll let myself out / Show me the door, oh / 'Cause I'm leaving the way / I came in with the mess I made / Tonight will be the one to set it off / We had our lights on the town / Your eyes were smiling then / You left me hanging around / With all your whack friends / You don't take me serious / Boy, you make me furious / Guaranteed, we'll disagree / I found out / Finding out isn't the worst part / Don't believe it's just me / And I've found out / Do you really even have a clue? / You're not quite Satan / But I really think I hate you / We had our place in time / This is now, that was then / You've left me high and dry / With all your stuck-up friends / You don't take me serious / Girl, you're just delirious / Guaranteed, we'll disagree / I found out / Finding out isn't the worst part / Don't believe it's just me / And I've found out / Do you really even have a clue? / You're not quite Satan / But I really think I hate you / Whoa-oh ooh-oh... I hate you / Whoa-oh ooh-oh / If this is what you think is honest, honestly / I think I'm gonna freak out / This isn't where I wanna be, wanna be / I think I'll let myself out / Sh-sh-sh-show me the door, oh / 'Cause I'm leaving the way / I came in with the mess I made / Tonight will be the one to set it off / Tonight will be the one... / I found out / Finding out isn't the worst part / Don't believe it's just me / And I've found out / Do you really even have a clue? / You're not quite Satan, but I, ah-I / I found out / Finding out isn't the worst part / Don't believe it's just me / And I've found out / Do you even fucking have a clue? / You're not quite Satan / But I really think I hate you / You're not quite Satan / But I... / You're not quite Satan / But I really think I hate you

No comments:

Post a Comment