Saturday, July 04, 2009

Karaoke: LIFE IS LIKE A BOAT (Rie Fu)

Nobody knows who I really am / I never felt this empty before / And if I ever need someone to come along / Who's gonna comfort me and keep me strong / We are all rowing the boat of fate / The waves keep on comin' and we can't escape / But if we ever get lost on our way / The waves would guide you through another day / Tookude iki wo shiteru toumei ni nattamitai / Kurayami ni omoe takedo mekaku shisarete tadake / Inori wo sasagete atarashii hi wo matsu / Azayaka ni hikaru umi sono hate made / Nobody knows who I really am / Maybe they just don't give a damn / But if I ever need someone to come along / I know you would follow me and keep me strong / Hito no kokoro wa utsuri yuku nukedashita kunaru / Tsuki wa mata atarashii shuuki de fune wo tsureteku / And every time I see your face / The oceans heave up to my heart / You make me wanna strain at the oars / And soon I can see the shore / Oh, I can see the shore / When will I see the shore? / I want you to know who I really am / I never thought I'd feel this way towards you / And if you ever need someone to come along / I will follow you and keep you strong / Tabi wa mada tsudzuiteku odayakana hi mo / Tsuki wa mata atarashii shuuki de fune wo terashidasu / Inori wo sasagete atarashii hi wo matsu / Azayaka ni hikaru umi sono hate made / And every time I see your face / The oceans heave up to my heart / You make me wanna strain at the oars / And soon I can see the shore / Unmei no fune wo kogi / Nami wa tsugi kara tsugi e to / Watashitachi wo osou kedo / Sore mo suteki na tabi ne / Dore mo suteki na tabi ne

3 comments:

  1. huwaw, ito yung sa bleach!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ung sa baba sa gundam seed

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's so true, anybody can understand how we feel in the different periods of the life. The feelings and thoughts can't be completely expressed, cuz' the persons dont' know yet the correct way to do it.

    ReplyDelete