Sunday, July 05, 2009

Karaoke: 7 THINGS (Miley Cyrus)

1... 2... 3... 4 / Shha... shha... shha / I probably shouldn't say this / But at times I get so scared / When I think about the previous / Relationship we shared / It was awesome but we lost it / It's not possible for me not to care / And now we're standing in the rain / But nothing's ever gonna change / Until you hear, my dear / The 7 things I hate about you / The 7 things I hate about you, oh you / You're vain, your games, you're insecure / You love me, you like her / You make me laugh, you make me cry / I don't know which side to buy / Your friends, they're jerks / When you act like them just know it hurts / I wanna be with the one I know / And the 7th thing I hate the most that you do / You make me love you / It's awkward and silent / As I wait for you to say / What I need to hear now / Your sincere apology / When you mean it, I'll believe it / If you text it, I'll delete it, let's be clear / Oh, I'm not coming back / You're taking 7 steps here / The 7 things I hate about you / You're vain, your games, you're insecure / You love me, you like her / You make me laugh, you make me cry / I don't know which side to buy / Your friends, they're jerks / When you act like them just know it hurts / I wanna be with the one I know / And the 7th thing I hate the most that you do / You make me love you / And compared to all the great things / That would take too long to write / I probably should mention the 7 that I like / The 7 things I like about you / Your hair, your eyes, your old Levi's / When we kiss I'm hypnotized / You make me laugh, you make me cry / But I guess that's both I'll have to buy / Your hands in mine / When we're intertwined, everything's alright / I wanna be with the one I know / And the 7th thing I like the most that you do, oh / You make me love you / Shha... Shha / You do, oh / Ooh oooh ooh oooh ooh oooh ooh ooh / Lalala / Ooh oooh ooh oooh ooh oooh ooh ooh

No comments:

Post a Comment