Saturday, July 04, 2009

Karaoke: I WANNA GO TO A PLACE (Rie Fu)

I wanna go to a place where I can say / That I’m all right and I’m staying there with you / I wanna know if there could be any way / That there’s no fight and I’m safe and sound with you / And every time I look / I thought you were there / But it was just my imagination / I don’t see it anymore / Cause I see through you now... yeah / Ima demo kidzuka nai deshou / Kono shizuka na sora ni / Itsudemo omoidasu kedo / Mou doko ni mo modore nai / Soshite zutto kokoro de / Samete sotto kidsuite / Itsuka kitto yasashisa miete / Kuru you ni / What’s stopping me? / I get stuck again / Is it really okay? / It’s never okay for me / What’s got into me? / I get lost again / Is it really okay? / It’s never going to be / Going to be... ooh ooh ooh / Soshite motto sagashite / Menomae ni kidsuite / Asu wa kitto kazamuki mo / Kawaru you ni / Kaze ga sotto sasayaku / Ugomeku no wa kono daichi / Mayowa nai de yasashisa miete / Kuru you ni / And every time I look / I thought you were there / But it was just my imagination / I don’t see it anymore / Cause I see through you now... yeah / I wanna go to a place where I can say / That I’m all right and I’m staying there with you

No comments:

Post a Comment