Tuesday, October 06, 2009

Karaoke: LIFE'S A BITCH (Shooter)

Ooh, Ooh-oooh, Ooh-oooh / Everybody's tellin' all / Baring their souls / Just go on the Ricky Lake Show / Shoo-bi-doop-doop, why? / Last night I turned the TV on / You were booed off stage / Singing your famous love song / Why? / And tell me who makes the rules / Shoulda been born on the Milky Way / Don't wanna belong to the world today / Oh, life's a bitch and then you die / Shoulda been born on the Milky Way / I can't believe what I heard today / Oh yeah, life's a bitch and then you die / Shoo-bi-doop-bam / And meanwhile I got the magazines / Telling me, selling me lies / On how I could be the perfect 10 / Shoo-bi-doop-doop, why? / And my boyfriend left just the other day / He's all messed up / Is he straight or is he gay / Shoo-bi-doop-doop, why? / So tell me who makes the rules? / Shoulda been born on the Milky Way / Don't wanna belong to the world today / Oh, life's a bitch and then you die / Shoulda been born on the Milky Way / I can't believe what I heard today / Oh yeah, life's a bitch and then you die / And if I fall... / If I fall... oh-oh / Shoulda been born on the Milky Way / Don't wanna belong to the world today / Oh, life's a bitch and then you die / Shoulda been born on the Milky Way / I can't believe what I heard today / Oh yeah, life's a bitch and then you die / Shoulda been born on the Milky Way / Don't wanna belong to the world today / Oh, life's a bitch and then you die / Shoulda been born on the Milky Way / I can't believe what I heard today / Oh yeah, life's a bitch and then you die / Shoulda been born on the Milky Way / Don't wanna belong to the world today / Oh, life's a bitch and then you die / Shoulda been born on the Milky Way / I can't believe what I heard today

No comments:

Post a Comment